Monday, June 18, 2012

OT: I'm Selling Stuff

Pin It Now!
Forgive me, but I have to do this. For those who don't know me personally, I'm actually a seller. I've an online shop I call Spektra. I've been selling (with another older account)  a year or so ago. Back then I always got a bit too busy with either work or school. But now, I've decided to keep on with the shop and really stick with it, especially my schedule's a bit friendlier now. 

I recently teamed up with a friend (and the boyfriend) for this new collection. My friend, Cyrine, obliged to do the shoot. I'm really grateful that she's such a sport. We did our shoot at the UP volleyball court. Being a UPian, the UP campus is probably the best place to shoot. There's just a lot of interesting places in school. We were also lucky it didn't rain when we had our shoot.

Anyhow, the following are some photos we had. You can check out the items and the prices here.







No comments:

Post a Comment