Sunday, April 15, 2012

Short and Sweet at Sweet Little Things

Pin It Now!
Sweet Little Things (SLT) opened a month or so ago. I've passed by the place a number of times since it's along the way from UP Lahug to Ayala. However, last Friday was my first time to drop by the place being so busy and all.

Sweet Little Things really live up to its name. The place is quaint and comfortable while offering you cutesy cupcakes. As usual, I got myself a red velvet cupcake while the boyfriend had blueberry crumble. We also had a cappuccino cupcake for takeout. We paired our cupcakes with Bon Appetea teas, which is just a few meters away from SLT.

You can get each cupcake for P58. If you purchase three, however, you only pay P158. I think it's affordable. I really like the place and the ambiance. I now have a new place where I can just sit and have cupcake when having a difficult day. 


The boyfriend being vain. Kidding!





Clockwise from top left: cappuccino, red velvet and blue berry crumble.




*photos taken by the boyfriend, Paw*

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
2003 Pontiac Bonneville AC Compressor

Paw2x said...

red velvet. nom nom nom!

Mustachio said...

Looks delicious! :-P~~~

Unknown said...

cappuccino looks yummy.. :)

Ana Ortiz said...

@Mustachio: It tastes even better. :P

@Synz: It really is! It smells good, too. :)

pritsininni said...

this in cebu? wow. i'll add this on my checklist for my cebu escapade!

Ana Ortiz said...

@pritsininni: Yes! It's in Cebu. It's actually a short walk from Ayala Center Cebu. The place is nice and cozy. Their cupcakes are worth the visit. ;)

Post a Comment